Monday 25 April 2016

Cafe Cubano - Food Review



When last Friday night my lovely Geeta maa called & invited for lunch at Cafe Cubano. I was so excited to visit this place. It’s located in Kemps Corner, Milabar Hills near Grant road station at Southern of Mumbai.





The Menu (News Paper Style)
Breaking News Of Delicious Menus







Next day as per scheduled time we reached the location. Radiant laminated signage of Cafe Cubano with yellow shining and welcoming big fish tank next to the entrance superb and attractive.


 
We have started with cold beverages some of my friends ordered Cocktails, some Mocktails. Trust me all the beverages were awesome in taste. But my much-loved were Mango Chilli Rocket and the dirty martini.


Along With cold beverages, we ordered some Finger Foods –
 Fried Dokla, Puri Bhaji Methi Tacos, tandoori Wasabi Broccoli, Ghati Masala Paneer  Tikka, Hand Cut Potato Wedges. Batata vada box.
All finger lifts were very Delicious and Flavoursome.





Main Course:-
 Paneer Saag: - The look of the dish was similar to Palak Paneer of green Palak gravy but Chef Talvar has given a twist on it with Sarso ka Saag and Paneer and trust me it’s very flavoursome dish. Must try.



Paneer saag



Desserts:- 
Cutting Chai Panacotta With Pisctachio, - Ohh! This one was my favourite outstanding on taste . I enjoyed each bite of it to the finest.
Pyramid Chocolate Mousse: - I do not like chocolate much so it was ok for me but my friends found it pleasant and yummy.
Gulab Jamun Stuffed Paan Cream: - Beautifully Presented Gulab Jamun on stuffed cream of paan. The combination of Paan and Gulab jamun was delicious.

Cutting Chai Panacotta Pistachio

Gulab Jamun Stuffed Paan Cream


We truly liked the service. The creativity of food presentation, Newspaper menu card and the interior were very inviting. Cool place for chilly with friends and family. 



Me enjoying my sip of mango chilli Rocket

Group Picture with Chef  Rakesh Talwar

                         Stay Tune .... and follow me Facebook Twitter Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Loved the way they have reinvented Gulab Jamun and Cutting Chai. BTW, I nominated your Blog for Liebster Award. I hope you find some time for the same. Mentions, here- http://lifethroughmybioscope.com/know-me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear u r right... & yes i know, will definitely complete that soon.... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your informative post. I'm maintaining a blog on Why Copper Cookware is So Popular that is related to your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. romantic cafe in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

The Philips OneBlade - #TheFutureIsOneBlade

Mumbai, India – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the launch of the latest innova...