Saturday 31 January 2015

Get Set Bolt -A New Car from Tata Motors

I always  love travelling,road trips and long drives. I have passion for cars, especially sedan cars but  recently I changed my mind, this has been possibly changed by newly launched Multi drive car from Tata motors "BOLT". Last week I got a chance to visit Bolt arena (A promotional event) at my nearest mall. I was so excited to know the features of this premium hatchback  car. We met the team at bolt arena where one  engineer from tata motor had explained all its features one by one. I accompanied the event with few fellow bloggers and we were amazed by the look and cosmetics of  this peppy little car.


Why I liked the Car :

Now coming to the part why I liked the car, let me explain some the features which I like most about the car .
a) The Multi drive feature : This desi hatchback comes with three driving modes as per your mood.
City: For smooth driving in city and when you are going office its perfect & will suit the city mood.
Sport: when you are planning a long road trip and want adrenaline experience this mode is for you.
Eco: this mode is basically for economy & to save some fuel without sacrificing the performance .

b) Interior View of Bolt : I loved the interior view and I got surprised to see the spacious cabin space. as per engineer a tallest person can fit into the car without any issue .

c) Revetron 1.2 MPFi Petrol engine : I didn't understand the technology behind specification but when I saw the engine it was looking powerful and promising. As per engineer it has one of the next generation engines from Tata motors .
 ,
d) ConnectNext Infotainment by Harmen : 
This one is my favourite ,the car comes with a cute display panel for better connectivity with latest features such as GPS ,Video playback ,bluetooth connectivity with USB /Memory card support .You can just on your bluetooth of your phone and listen to your favourite playlist or call without thinking about taking your call out of the bag .

e) Anti -lock Braking system (ABS) :
The ABS by bosch with stability control and dual Airbags make it different for other hatchback available in this segment of cars .I have never seen such features in small cars . This seems to be an additional advantage of bolt over other cars . I liked this feature as it gives more safety and stability .

I have captured few moments from the events as well ,the 3 D photo with formula one racer "Narayan Karthikyen"


We had also participated in several contest at the arena. I won few goodies as well as I won few quiz's which were based on the demonstration of car and it's exciting features. We did some tweets as well with photos of the event with hastags like #BoltAhead  #TheBoltLife. The selfie section was amazing at we took few by using selfie stick. Crowd at mall has also shown Lot's of interest and enthusiasm towards the Bolt car. Few people booked the car in advance, which proved that the car and its features were convincing enough to take instant decision to buy this Car.
Bolt Arena -Maxus Mall
“This post is a part of the Get. Set. Bolt. activity at BlogAdda.”

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information rendering by you and helping me too.So keep sharing such useful information to us .To know about this information i really want to see about it more.To know more about loan related activities and to understand the procedure as well you can visit Loans With Reasonable Rates in India .

    ReplyDelete

The Philips OneBlade - #TheFutureIsOneBlade

Mumbai, India – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced the launch of the latest innova...